On this thankful Thursday, I am thankful for the day I walked through the doors of WW (Weight Watchers reimagined). Although my primary goal was to lose weight, it’s been so much more than that. It’s no cliche when I say it truly is a lifestyle. A few benefits from WW:
- I’ve gained confidence in many areas of my life
- Freedom from fear of “forbidden” foods since it’s not an all or nothing program.
- I am more in tune with my body
- Fellowship! I enjoy the workshops as a way of staying connected and still learning new things
- WW has opened up a whole new world of foods for me. I mean, who ever thought this girl would be a vegetable eater!!!
- Greatest nonscale victory??? Normal cholesterol for the first time!!!
My commitment to WW, partnered with my commitment to fitness has been one of the greatest gifts I could give myself and my family. And for that I am VERY thankful!!!
Imagine with all your mind ~ Believe with all your heart ~ Achieve with all your might
Life With Lisa 💕