Hello, and thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.
There is a quote, home is where the heart is. Very true, but for me there are also many more places that define my home.
Home is not only my residential address. Home is where I feel love, peace and security. Home is things that nurture my mind, body and soul.
- My current home and my childhood home is my sanctuary. It feels like receiving a big hug when I open the door.
- Resting in the arms of my husband, receiving an embrace from a loved one. Always a comfort.
- Catholic Church pew brings me a sense of calmness knowing that for an hour I’m resting in the arms of the Lord while receiving the Liturgy of the Word and the Liturgy of the Eucharist.
- My chair at an AA meeting is an hour spent sharing experience, strength & hope in the fellowship.
- My chair at WW is my time to receive and share knowledge of living a healthier lifestyle of nutrition and activity in a supportive environment.
- My walking trail, where I solve the worlds problems. Or at least it feels like it, ha!
- My yoga mat provides me with my private space for mind & body connection.
- Orangetheory and my local health club is my place to grow in my fitness and an excellent place to release stress.
- Starbucks…. I mean who doesn’t say “ahhhh” when they walk through the doors to enjoy their favorite coffee!
- Receiving a smile from someone, can instantly make you feel at home, wherever you are in that moment.
Wishing you a day that makes you feel at home.
Imagine with all your mind ~ Believe with all your heart ~ Achieve with all your might
Life With Lisa