My theme for the month has been Joyful June, and it certainly has lived up to my expectations. This month has been filled with joy, and its not over yet!!! The joy I’ve experienced so far is listed below (in chronological order)
- Celebrated my husband (Steven) 15th anniversary as Managing Partner.
- Started working with a new client!!! LOVE watching her grow
- Took my first Zumba class
- More weightlifting with awesome ladies
- Solution mode for my hormonal imbalances
- New & renewed friendships
- Welcomed our newest addition to our family, Rowan
- Blueberry picking with our oldest grand, Reid
- Nick & Christina came home
- Full Nest for Fathers Day
- Celebrated my Mom’s birthday
- Scrapbooking – didn’t realize how much I missed it!!!
- Weekend get away with Steven
- Special memories with a very special couple
No doubt that the final days of June will bring more joy with friendship lunches, new curtains and a trip home to see my Mom & brother.
Can you see me smiling?
What brings you JOY?
Life With Lisa